Friday, April 9, 2010

Mommy, can I call grandma and papa?

There is a few things that I have learned to truly enjoy this past year, one of them....sleeping in. I get up before the sun everyday during the week, I am up and out of the door before most people even begin to surface from the sweet coma sleep we all love, so I REALLY look forward to my two mornings that I get to sleep in. This morning, I woke up at 0615 to my beautiful Moo asking me if she could call her grandparents, this really means "mom, sucks to be you because I have lost your phone and in my two year old mind, I am not going to ever tell you where I put and oh good luck finding it." Oh and the kicker, my phone has died so its going straight to voice mail. Yes I have already borrowed the neighbor's phone and tried calling it.

So I got up with her, because well she is two and there really was no point in trying to go back to sleep...but the kicker...my princess NEVER wakes before 0900...NEVER....until today.

1 comment:

  1. Well I found the phone, three rings and some bathroom stuff....my daughter is not on the right path...little klepto!!

    ReplyDelete