Saturday, June 5, 2010

Not wanting to leave my bubble!!

Since this last foot surgery and I have had  to keep the weight off the foot, I have found myself to start to enjoy my "bubble".....not wanting to leave, not even to run down to our shoppette!!!  I have also found myself not wanting to talk to anyone, leaving my phone in the other room, not charging it....not typical me stuff!!

For those of you who know me, know how unlike me this is...I am the girl who is always on the go, going a 100 miles a minute from the word go.  Always have been and hopefully always will be.

But I have come to love my  bubble...its so nice here, I have all that I want, my computer, tv, dogs, blankets and the comfort to get around....crawling at times if I want to.  I have caught up on reading, indulged in my guilty pleasure (reading trash on cafemom) and lounging in my boyshorts and wife beater!!!

SOMEONE STOP THE INSA\NTY!!!! I can't go on like this....

J is not forcing me to break out of my funk...he is all too happy to let me be, forcing me only to leave the house for doctor's appointments. 

But I have started to recognize that I am being unhealthy and my depression is starting to get the best of me.  So I have sucked up the pain, wrapped my foot and strapped on the walking boot.  I am proud to say that for the past TWO...yes two days I have left the house to go do something other than run to the store and sit the jeep while J runs in and get our dinner.

Yesterday we went to the beach and had a awesome time, I got sun and saw my daughter have a blast plus witness a group of dolphins swim by. Tonight, we went and grabbed dinner then went down to Beach Street USA and while I sat and listened J and Madi danced and ran around till Madi's legs could no longer carry her all the while we listened to a decent local band. 

I will admit the air does smell a little sweeter outside the bubble.

Tomorrow..I am going to try it again and Sunday...well its JASON ALDEAN BABY!!

1 comment:

  1. We had sooo much fun tonight baby!!! Madi was so tired from the bike rides and running around at the concert. If we see her get out of bed before noon tomorrow it will be a miricle!!!! we are looking forward to another fun filled day tomorrow!!! we love you so much, and we are sooo glad you got out of your bubble tonight!!!

    ReplyDelete